2.09.2007

thank God for body butter!

with this artic chill (it's been about 20 every day with a strong wind, today 24 wo-hoo) I was in so uncomfortable with dry skin...like I have never been before...it was disgusting... but my girlfriend Marissa hooked me up with some body shop coconut body butter and with in 24 hrs I am as smooth as a baby bum!...thanks Marissa!...so much more comfortable other than the fact this baby is running out of room...seems my belly has taking on an even weirder shape...Kevin noticed it last night...it's even lower and wider than it had been...the other night when I rolled over I felt a crunch (literally) of a little foot sticking out of my side or something...the oddest sensation I have felt yet...I felt bad for the baby but figured maybe that was a nudge to the baby to get out...this home can only get so much bigger...Kev, Carter and I really want to meet this kid and see what it looks like...I think that is so hard to try to imagine what this baby will look like...I remember thinking this with Carter but now I wonder if the baby will look like Carter or not...and that little personality can't wait for it to bloom and grow before our eyes!...have been day dreaming about all of this!...off to bed for my daily nap and then I have to make dinner and go to work the next couple nights!...scary I know!

No comments: