2.26.2007

pink and green...

honestly I am not much of a pink girl but my little Daisy is... green is much more my color but i am loving the combinations of pink and green popping up all over the house... here are some pictures to show... today was day number three home alone with both kiddos... no one was out of their pjs till 1030 and it felt so good... after church yesterday and visitors (which we do love) it was nice to catch up and play with the kids and just do some light house cleaning... organizing baby stuff from the hospital, clipping coupons... Carter was so cute today... I found the Elmo puppet he got for Christmas and was singing Elmo's world to him with it... then I past it over to him and he did the little show for Daisy... minus the signing... he had the dancing down but he doesn't really sing yet... I can't wait till he does!... also he must have grown because when i went to get him dressed today one of his shirts wouldn't button and his pants were too small... he came to me fussing and pulling on his pant's waist band... I just don't believe he has grown... Kevin measured him standing up and he was 33 1/2 inches... that two inches since Christmas!... amazing!...Daisy also is looking and acting so much bigger today... she just looks around the nursery while Carter and I play... I am having a lot of fun!... but I must confess i am really tired this evening...I scrapped a page about my nieces 2nd birthday tonight which is the first creative thing I have done since Daisy was born...can't wait to do a Daisy page... maybe tomorrow...nah-nights





No comments: