2.07.2007

1 full cm...

the exciting news for the day is that I am a full cm dilated and the baby's head is further down...my doctor seemed to think she would see me next week in the office but said I made good progress in the past week...I will maybe try the cream cheese again early next week after I work the weekend...argh!...but I did work last night and felt good..if nothing else will put me into labor maybe work will!...so here are some cute pics from Superbowl...here are the boys carter 19 months, Dryden 13 months and Isaiah 7 months...they are like little steps of each other...

here is Carter enthralled by the Corso's twin girls...Ava and Natalie...they were so sweet and Carter didn't know what to think of them I imagine...he just kept point back and forth between them and saying "baby, baby"...so tomorrow is another stay at home and clean, do laundry kind of day since things have accumulated since last week...with every load of laundry I do I think "Will this one be the last before this baby comes?"...probably not but right now I am okay with that...I am not sure what changed my mind but I am okay with it

No comments: