2.24.2007

bath time

so both babies had baths tonight...Daisy's first sponge bath...she smells so good now and Carter took a dunk in the tub with dad helping scrub him down (I think it had been like three or four days since the last bath...yuck!)...so today Kev worked and I had the kiddos...juggling Carter's need for undivided attention and nursing Daisy as much as possible since my milk is in and that is painful...Carter got a tour of the basement as I did a load of laundry and put away some newborn baby boy clothes I don't need (right now at least)...He had never been down there so it was an adventure...after naps Grammy and Grampy came over and played with Daisy and Carter...the home visiting nurse came and said both the baby and I look great and we chatted about the crazy nursing profession we work in...it is really nice having a mental break from all of that (sorry 7ICU girls)...

so here is the best picture I think I have ever taken...Daisy really lifts her head completely up when she is on her belly and that is the monkey Carter gave her in the hospital...our lives are so beautiful right now!

No comments: