2.15.2007

the great snow adventure...

so here is the story...Wednesday (valentines day) was looking like snow for the most part of the day...one more day stuck in the house...i was really not to excited about this but since I was starting to get the awful cold that Carter and Kevin had, I was okay with resting for the most of the day...well Kevin shoveled and headed to work...only to be sent home by 10:30 cause no one there wanted his germy cold and he looked awful...so we had family day at home, complete with all of us taking a nap... it was nice but I continued to get more congested...after naps Kevin went out and snow blowed the driveway...









then Carter and I went and joined him for some exploration of the snow and an adventure out get breakfast for dinner at the 5 & Diner...it was lovely to finally get out of the house and see some other people...


I just love all of these yummy pictures!...my new camera is so fun!...I don't really know what I am doing with it but it works...I plan on taking a photography 101 class at some point this year...we'll see...



No comments: