2.11.2007

from zooMass...

I am at work and bored...hopefully I won't be back here before my 12 weeks of maternity leave...I am felling good but tired and ready to crawl into bed...things on the home front are going well...Carter hasa very congested cough and a runny nose so it looks like we will all miss church in the am...family night tomorrow after I wake up...not sure what plans we have but something that includes food, walking around and helping Carter find a present for the baby that he can bring to the hospital...so maybe this baby could be born on Valentine's Day (or David G's b-day the 12th)...kinda cool...but I really want it to come when it's ready...patience is a virtue!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should tell the baby to come on Thursday haha That way I will be able to see it right away because I have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off! Woohoo! I miss you and I CANNOT WAIT for the new baby :-)

~*Alyson*~