2.17.2007

l&d and back home...

we had a false alarm last night...while playing Settlers of Catan with my Mom and Auntie B, I was laughing and had a gush of what I thought was my water breaking (or peeing my pants)...hope not to gross you out but here goes the story...so I waited for about an hour and it kept happening...it was weird and I really couldn't control it but it happened mostly when coughing or laughing...so after awhile Mom thought I should really call the doctor and see what she thought...I was only having a couple of contractions nothing bad but called and they said to come in...so we packed up, leaving Carter who was already tucked into bed asleep with Auntie B...to make a long story short...I was sent home after being checked and the assumption was my water had not broken but things are moving along and maybe I was in early labor...and peeing my pants! or losing my mucous plug (I know gross)...the funny thing was the nurse couldn't get a continuous tracing of the baby's heart rate because it kept kicking the monitor off...they kept asking if all this movement was normal and I was like "Yes! This baby has been killing me for months now!"...I think it is just really strong since I first felt it move a 14.5 weeks!...amazing...so anyways we got home around 2 am and went to bed...today Mom, Auntie B, Carter and I went to Trader Joes and Panera for lunch while Kevin worked...then went to Steve and Che's for Chinese, Dominoes and visiting with Keith and Alyson... all in all a good day but no baby...I am due to have this baby in 3.5 hrs...we will see...time for bed!

No comments: