2.19.2007

officially late...

it is finally official... this baby is late!...it is 0300 on Monday and the baby is not here yet!...I think this is some kind of sick joke since I swore this baby would be here the first week of February or something...no, I am really fine with it, honestly I think by body is doing the exact same thing in the same amount of time as Carter, it just started two weeks later...I still have a little bit of a cold and larengitis and I am not too excited about not being 100% before having this baby...I am working tonight which means I am saving my sick time and will be out of work into May which will mean nicer weather hopefully!...looking on the bright side!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I keep checking in, but nothing yet :(
Cannot wait to hear the good news!
Come on baby McRell!

-Jenn