1.15.2007

a yucky day...

Today has been gross. Ran out to get primer at Lowes for the dresser and it was pouring! It is almost freezing so I am nervous driving thinking there will be ice. I hate driving in dangerous situations while I am pregnant (and with a child in the car for that matter). I have done three loads of laundry and cleaned up some of Carter's toys. I found some cute bins to put his toys in under his crib. They are blue and then have handles. He helped me sort them and then mess them all up again, of course! Gotta love the help though! He is just starting to help me do little things around the house. So cute! At least he tries! Hope the sun is shinning were you are!

1 comment:

lifeismajestic@gmail.com said...

Hi,
Thanks for keeping us up to date. I love reading how you are all doing.
love,
Annette