1.31.2007

bye, bye mullet...

my baby became a little man last night...he got his first haircut...it is a little old fashioned but so darling...I knew I could just not take him looking like a frat boy (short and spiky hair and all) when the new baby comes...I cried as it was...but Maria our hairdresser was awesome and Carter sat still so well...and when he woke up this morning and was eating breakfast he kept running his fingers through his hair...too funny!
on the baby #2 end of things...I met my new Dr. today (mine had surgery last week and will be out for a month=(...I plan on not seeing her while I am still pregnant)...so my new Dr. is actually the one that was on call and delivered Carter!...she remembered us (that Kevin was quiet and Carter was very slippery when he came out...to funny!)...I have started to dilate which is good but I don't think I will have this baby at 38weeks like Carter...(I am 37.5 weeks now)...I took the advice of some women from babycenter.com (the mega baby website that has everything you want to know ever) and ate a whole pineapple this evening...well everything I could besides what Carter wanted...this is supposed to help bring on contractions which cause further progression to labor...so at this point I have been having some crampy lower belly contractions and some strong contractions but nothing to significant...labor inducing cream cheese, a long walk with Carter, two more loads of laundry and grocery shopping are on the agenda for tomorrow...probably a nap too!

2 comments:

Josh, Becky, Isaiah, and Luca said...

Sarah, I love the blog! We have one too for all of Josh's relatives who live so far away. Carter's haircut is adorable. Can't wait to meet baby #2!!

Anonymous said...

O my gosh!!!! So cute!!! I bet maria had a blast!
Ava & Natalie are fighting over Carter as we speak! LOL What a handsome guy!