1.14.2007

pats and 24 night....

So my lovely husband is watching 24 with head phones so he doesn't wake the baby and I don't distract him. Cute huh?!?!? I am not sure what to think of this but it only happens once a week and I get to scrapbook or sew for that time. I can survive plus I am in a good mood cause the Pats won tonight and it was the most beautiful 4th quarter of football I have ever watched! I even had tears in my eyes at the end (tell me I am not almost nine months pregnant.) They came from behind and took the win with a couple clean passes and a fake. So exciting. Even Carter was clapping! I just know my water will break during the Superbowl if the Pats are in it. I know that sounds weird but my water broke with carter just as we were sitting down to watch a Red Sox vs. Indians game my in-laws were at in Ohio. I am just curious! Well the cribs got set up and Carter is sleeping in the new crib for the second night. I still need to organize and clean up the room but I feel confident that it is all set for now. Carter's dresser wasn't even touched this weekend but Kevin has two nights with no baby (since I will be working and Carter will be at my parents) to sand the dresser down and prime it. I am so excited to see the finished product! I am also happy for him because he usually hates these things but due to the fumes he had to do it and has been patiently seeking my advice and working steadfastly on it. I will post pictures when it is all done. Oh, one more big thing is that we ordered my camera tonight!!!!! It is a Canon Rebel XT! I can't wait to get it and take pictures of our precious new baby with it! Sleep tight all!

No comments: