1.25.2007

running out of room...

this baby is running out of room...not that I can talk to this baby but is really stretching out at times...so much that I can see it pushing on both sides of my belly at once...then bounce back into it's normal ball/belly shape...things are also shaping up in the nursery...Kev moved the bookcases up yesterday and I stacked toys and books on it...it looks so good!...the dresser got it's last coat of paint last night and Kev will move up here tonight...I am so excited!...so we just have the last piece of the bookshelf and the mirror on top of the dresser to paint another coat on...I am feeling like we might be completely prepared for the arrival of this baby before it comes...it is going to be freezing here tomorrow so Carter and I are running out tonight for sewing machine needles so I can finish the diapers bag I am making for the new baby...it looks girlier than I was planing on but it if this baby is a boy I will just use it as a pocket book...trying to mentally prepare myself for working this weekend...the last night I worked was hard but I got through...God give me the strength cause this feels impossible!

No comments: