1.17.2007

I am at work tonight, kinda bored but can't leave my patients side. He is sleeping and there is a computer so I thought I would browse through some old pictures I have on snapfish. They were of the summer Carter was born. He was so cute, this precious little bundle that made our lives so full in an instant. I don't think anything else in life can do that in one instant. Maybe marriage but you have known that person most likely for awhile but when you become a parent you have that whole little person to get to know, bond with and you have complete responsibility for them. It is all at once and an amazing process to go through. I also loved seeing the looks on our family and friends faces as they adored Carter, enjoyed his little hands and feet, those cute baby outfits they had picked out just for him, and just how peaceful every one looks holding a newborn! Just some thoughts from just outside my pt's room. Back to work!

No comments: