1.28.2007

a preggo pedi....

notice these pics!...I finally figured this all out...seems that the problem just lied in my impatience to upload pictures!...And I am really using my new camera...and having Kevin use it too!...I am so happy with our purchase but need to learn more about it to use it to its maximum ability!






...my little sister, Tina, came to give me a pedicure tonight...I hate staring at my naked toes even for a second in the shower this time of year...let alone for hours while in labor...so Christina -thanks for the pretty toes!...I had my other sister do this a couple nights before I had Carter so now it is a tradition...we also watched extreme makeover home addition and I bawled my eyes out like any 9 month pregnant women should!...it was a truly relaxing evening that included some Mexican food and Ben and Jerry's...love being pregnant!

No comments: