1.22.2007

WICKED....

was wicked good! I went and saw Wicked the musical last night with some work friends! The story was cute and had some really funny lines and some long solos but the coolest and most distracting part for me (I always am distracted by something) was the costumes! Very Dr. Seuss, Moulin Rouge, and 80's all in one! Over the top and soooooooo colorful! I wish I had the energy to take a shower wear makeup and blow dry my hair in one day let alone wear an extravagant costume in the Emerald City! It was like a fantasy to watch and want to be apart of. But then it was over, reality hit and I headed for my 3rd trip to the bathroom in the P-PAC in Providence for the evening. So those Pats =(...Kevin and I haven't really discussed the game cause when I came home last night I was in a good mood and he was reading his U2 by U2 book and seemed over the game. Better luck next year! So today, thus far, has been fairly productive... three loads of laundry, hung up things in the nursery, packed Carter's bags for Grammy and Grampy's when I have the baby, my bags for the hospital, wrote Thank yous from Christmas (Sorry they are late everybody!), painted a little of the book cases, and mopped the kitchen floor. Having some contractions today...probably the most I have had in one day. I think the nesting thing is setting in!

No comments: