2.04.2010

Name Silhouette Pillow 101 class

You are invited to my first ever "craft class". This is something I have wanted to do forever! Let me explain... In my effort to raise money for Haiti I am trying to think outside of the box and here is one idea:


I am having a class On Wednesday February 10th 7p-9p at my house in Holden, where you will come and learn how and actually make a Name Silhouette Pillow. These make great gifts and are wonderful for teaching little fingers to work with buttons. I will have all the materials for you here and ready. You will cut out the letters to make the name of your choice in the colors you choose. You will learn to sew a button, cut fabrics and use a sewing machine. The price is $30 and you walk away with a great gift. If you are interested e-mail me @ keylimecutie(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks for you support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could come but the commute would be a little long.
Melissa