10.30.2008

this mama gets a new look...


I really needed some spicy in my life... I settle for a new hair style... just that thing I needed to put that pep in my step... with 12 weeks to go before this baby makes it's grand entrance I have a lot to do.... Carter's room is under construction (new taping and mudding done but needs sanding, primer and paint... oh and new carpeting)... then onto the girl's room (definitely more excited for that one!)... haven't decorated a girls room since I was in high school... previews of all the gathering I have done coming soon.... until then I am trying to reorganize a couple things (habits) in my life that just don't work anymore... I'll share later...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks great, Sarah! I've been thinking about getting the same thing but I can't bring myself to have bangs again (yet). I may cave in one of these days, who knows.

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful my daughter.