10.29.2008

Hallo"queen" is coming....

Carter likes to say "Halloween" like it is a holiday for the royals or something.... we have been making progress on costumes... decorating the front porch and trying to not eat too much candy that we have already accumulated.... today we visited Daddy at work in fopra dry run on the costumes and then headed to Ikea... over the past weekend we carved pumpkins at Papa's house.... the kids love this!.... here are some pictures from our afternoon...





meanwhile I am trying to catch up on sleep... I work four out of five nights this past weekend... looking forward to a full night rest tonight (last night was very restless)... I am also healing from a wicked charlie horse in my left calf from sleeping yesterday (I know this is common when you are dehydrated but who wants to drink all night long when the have baby feet kicking their bladder when they are trying to sleep the next day)... with Carter no longer napping I get so excited when he is tuckered out around 4pm and wants to watch PBS... I want to read or catch some ZZZs myself....

No comments: