10.15.2008

Friday night lights....

we took Carter on a date (just Kevin, Carter and I) to see the Wachusett homecoming football game... it was kind of fun to be just with him... and to see Papa at work... here are some fun pictures....
needless to say I had fun watching the under dressed teenagers in there "I am oblivious to everyone except myself" state of mind.... kind of funny to observe and yes I do remember those days.... I also think I live with a three year old who sometimes has the same state of mind... needless to say it was a nice free evening (thanks to Papa) and Carter LOVED it!!! talked about it all day and the next... I think in the futre as our family grows we need to make sure we spend "date time" with each kid... it is nice to focus just on them since they seem to need that from time to time..... don't we all?

No comments: