10.08.2008

clueless...

I have been driving around lately in the "mama bus" catching this tune on the radio that sticks with me for most of the day.... I am usually caught at the dinner table singing "Think about you in the summertime..." (and yes Mom and Dad you can sing at the dinner table at this house)... Kevin has been curious about this song that I serenade our children with daily... he gave me a weird look and said "Who sings that song?"... I having no clue, just shrugged my shoulders only to have him say.... "I think it my be the new New Kids on the Block song"... me being clueless when it comes to most pop music these days gasped and said "If that's the new kids all shoot myself!"... I then got up and ran to the computer to check out Rhapsody and.... sure enough my summertime serenade is the New Kids!!!!! Donnie, Joey, Danny, Jordan and Jon?... a blast from the past but I was never a huge fan until now!... (just kidding!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't worry, I'll still talk to you.