10.22.2008

"oh-wee -oh... he looks just like Buddy Holly....."


due to an eye infection Kevin was forced to where his glasses instead of contact.... most people don't even know he wears contacts because he literally wears his glasses two minutes out of the day... from the bed to the bathroom and then the bathroom to the bed... the issue once he developed this eye infection thing was that those glasses he has worn for two minutes out of everyday for about six years no longer gave him the correct vision to watch TV let alone drive to work.... he had to go with the kids while I slept on Saturday to pick out new glasses.... having an "accountant's" mindset he got the cheapest glasses and the cheapest lenses.... and he has been wearing them all week... this has made for many laughs and me breaking out in this Weezer song.... his eye is on the mend at this point and I think he will be wearing contact soon enough!...
here he is being a brat... while i try to figure out my camera he takes the glasses off.... took me three shots before I noticed....

No comments: