1.21.2009

oh the girliness....

~Sorry no baby yet... you just have to settle for pictures of the girls room... we finally have finished all the little projects I have been dreaming about... and thought I would never finish!... enjoy!~
the dresses on the wall were given to me by my grandma... she made the one on the top left for my uncle when she was pregnant with him... I am so happy to have them... the doll crib is from her too!


the theme of the room was "vintage girliness with a little funk"... pretty much if I was drawn to it I fit it in somehow...

this was the biggest project... almost matching quilts for the girls... here is Daisy's... they are remnants of two vintage chenille blankets and fabric I have been collecting since the summer... they are also the first two quilts I have ever made (and finished, I have two in the works)... they look so similar I had to add the monogram to the corner...

Daisy's dresser is sporting here name because she kept ripping it off the wall above her crib (as well as her diaper off her bum!)... the dresser linen is vintage from Brimfield antique show... I love it!

Cora is going in the little crib that was my grandfather's... both of our baby's have slept in this till they were 9 months or so... Cora will start naps in there but sleep in the bassinet in our room till she sleeps through the night...


this little dress and sweater are so sweet and given to me also by my grandmother... I can't wait till Cora can wear them!... maybe Easter!

No comments: