1.08.2009

a baby update:

We are watching the countdown but not knowing when it will happen is hard... I have not gone crazy yet! I learned not to do that with Daisy... it just made me miserable.... however I did have an eye opening experience when I started dumping glucose and small amounts of protein in my urine... I had blood work done and it showed I am not eating enough... go figure! maybe too many rum balls and not enough protein over the last couple weeks?... so right now I am trying to take better care of myself: eating and drinking water and getting the rest I need as much as possible... honestly this whole pregnancy I haven't been taking very good care of myself... I am hoping in the end my body will thank me with a beautiful labor and baby....

these were taken last night before bedtime... lots of "baby bum rubbing" and "belly kick" feeling going on here!

No comments: