1.23.2009

Daddy (insert the noise of toddler pucking) Daycare

last night Kevin was up with Daisy who was pucking... yuck!!!!!!!... I was at work and getting text updates from him... he survived but decided to stay home and take care of her so I could sleep (Carter still went to Papa's)... he totally fulfilled his duties (laundry galore, mopped the kitchen floor, and fed the kids), he kicked me out to Marissa's house to scrapbook in an effort to avoid me getting the germs... I figure I have already been exposed to whatever she was exposed to and it is coming... this may make my laboring process even more interesting! (and discussing!)... we are praying for health and a restfull weekend.... oh and maybe a baby too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ugh...I hope the impending labor hormones keep your immunity up!!!