1.13.2009

done & done


Max was born in January last year... he received his finished hat early December at my Cookie Exchange because I finally remembered to get it out of my van where it had been sliding around since October. It has been to the beach a couple times but the main issue with this hat was the help I needed to make those adorable turtles on it!



Genevieve was born in April- her hat was almost finished on the trip down for her birth but between the move and getting lost in the coffee table where I left it in September trying to finish days before Dave and Jayme visited. Needless to say I found it 3 hours before they left our house to visit for Christmas and finished it! Whew!


Glad they at least fit!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for that hat, Sarah! Now he can be on a whole new level of cool. :)