9.02.2007

camping in Maine



this was the third and last camping trip of the season with my parents and sisters... it was the coldest weekend we have camped by far... we hung around the fire all bundled up and drink hot cocoa... ate pudgie pies for lunch... we played lots of settler of catan... and I knitted... we went to the Old Orchard Beach boardwalk on Saturday evening and Carter rode on a ride!...YES! a big boy ride!!!... I was almost brought to tears as I put him on the ride and he took off without either Kevin or I, a grammy or grampy, grandma or grandpa, or an auntie... doesn't he look too grown up?... my heart breaks when I think of him doing more things like this but I know he is just fulfilling his own little life with memories and lots of fun!

1 comment:

Kathleen Ellis said...

thanks sarah, you go girl...a marathon,hey?! enjoy!
great pics of the kids! they are soooo adorable!