9.20.2007

happy day to me!!!

so I am now 26 and i reviewed my list (thanks for the reminder Jennifer)
1}loose a pound (check)
2}survive trip to Ohio (check)
3}finishing knitting Daisy's 6 month dress (almost)
4}get my massage (yeah right!)
5}save for trip to Mexico (hunny?)
6}finish the quilt squares (check)
7}loose two pounds (check)
8}feel pretty at least one day a week (I think so)
9}kick my dunkin' habit (me no wanna "run on dunkins" any mo) (cut it in half)
10}save money (hunny?)
11}paint my bedroom (nope)
12}have friends over for dinner (once or twice)
13}take kids to Walden pond (nope)
14} go on Rick and Wendy's sail boat (nope)
15} hug my grandma (check)
16}return library books on time once (didn'teven check any out-to busy)
17}loose two more pounds (one more to go)
18}start running (went once- does that mean i started?)
19}pray with Kevin at least twice a week (more like twice this month- but it's a start)
20}teach carter how to count to 5 (were still working on it)
21}potty train Carter (almost complete!)
22}continue to nurse Daisy (check)
23}read a book (yeah right? does looking at the pictures in a knitting book count?)
24}start knitting winter hats for kids (thought about it)
25}watch a good movie or two (check)

off to Ocean City to celebrate the three-way birthday!... Rebekah 16 (driving????), and David 28... wow were getting old!... and each year flies by faster!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I love your pictures and everything you have to say about life. I was telling Jennifer that I thought your list was cute so I asked her if you finished your list, so I may have a little to do with the reminder as well:) Sorry!! LOL