9.07.2007

visitors...


I know this is late but I had to include it here... Dave and Jayme came a couple weeks ago to visit and here are some pictures... Giuliana loves Daisy and the seemed to share some "girl power" this visit... the kids all played on Mom and Dad's floor for hours it seemed... the big D "Dawson" is much bigger than the little d... she seems so dainty compared to him... Carter and Giuliana made a game up by piling all the stuffed animals on Daisy... she didn't even notice they were doing it... it was so funny... Dave and Jayme had exciting news to share... a new baby is on its way!!!... I am excited after we all got over the shock and I truely think this new little bundle will fit right into their lives... I am however thrilled this is not me... I am just adjusting to two little ones at once... it has been rougher than I expected and I just am now feeling like I can enjoy these two people I have brought into the world... also we are limited in space (home/car) so we need to wait a little longer for any more additions... but Dave andJayme don't have these issues (not that they don't have any) but in my mind I know they will do just fine!... Praying for you guys!

No comments: