9.10.2007

Brimfield and friends...


we joined David and Jen (not the Gents) for a day at Brimfield flea market... the largest flea market in NE... I love it there... not really a place for a bargain but a great place to look at stuff... cool stuff... pretty stuff... things I would never buy... would want to buy at some point... and things that make me say "oh my aunt has something like that" or "my grandma has that in her bathroom" or something even more random... it is fun!... the kids were so hot they were both very tired and chill!... we searched for shade and cooler tents... the only purchases i made was and old silver Gerber baby spoon and ribbon from my favorite booth there which I love and have been talking about for a year!... the spoon shined right up and we have used it already!...going with David and Jen was fun since David can appreciate anything creative or artistic... lots of strolling and talking too!... love that!... and David took a couple pictures for us!... it was the end of the day and we all look tired and hot... very fun though!

1 comment:

b. said...

that looks soooo fun! :) man!