11.04.2008

still treasured...

while checking e-mail this morning I overheard....

"Get in the car, we have to go to the hospital!"- as Carter jumps in the car and Daisy piles in too

As I hear this I think maybe he is talking about me going to work or having the babyso I ask- "The hospital? What's going on Carter?"

he replies- "The bug is not working and needs to be fixed at the hospital."

After a complete conversation describing the situation over the "cell phone" they are off to fix the bug....

the box is still a big hit but every time I nearly trip over it I want to rip it a part and then I am reminded that this "toy" has brought so much joy to their lives.... Carter's imagination has grown so much since we invited this box into our home and it still has many miles to go!

2 comments:

Jennifer Corso said...

That is too cute! I love when A&N turn everyday objects into day dreams...
yesterday it was blocks into an ice cream cone..Ava licked it all the way up the stairs.

Anonymous said...

Can you send this to Grandma G.? We'll always loved playing in boxes when we were little too!