9.11.2009

Inspired by Time...



Have you all seen the Time magazine featuring Ted Kennedy? It is beautiful in the sense that the pictures are gorgeous (no I didn't actually read that much of it) but I read the pictures (of course and loved it)... It inspired me to take even better pictures of my children doing everyday things around our house... Soon they will be out of our house and I will want to remember them and the moments they spent here... So here is a small impromptu "photo shoot" of Carter doing one of his favorite things... reading the Sunday comics (just like his daddy) but like me he likes his Mama to read the strip out loud to him... see the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree now does it? And maybe if he becomes a famous politician I will have beautiful pictures to share with the world!

No comments: