9.27.2008

a secretary I am not....

I say this at work all the time... the paper work is enough to drive me mad!!!!... to document my nursing assessment multiple times not to mention pain scales, neurologic assessments, safety assessments, restraints checks more times than I can count in one 12hour shift... and then to file it all?.... Yuck!

even in the scrap booking industry a huge look last year was office supplies showing up on your family page albums.... while sometimes appropriate it kinda erked me if you know what I mean...

the smell of white out even drives me to a tizzy...

so when my crazy busy husband asks me to do a "secretarial task" it is hard for me not to cringe...

so far I have spent this Saturday morning changing the addresses on our licenses, figuring out which hair salon his hair dresser moved to and fasting for an hour this morning so we could have a life insurance physical... needless to say I am trying to be good and not think of this as a chore but a service to my husband who has spent endless hours the last month figuring out what car we should buy, what life insurance policy is the best for us all while working 40+ hours a week/commuting 10hours, watching the children at least two nights a week so I can work and taking a masters class... it's all about the service around here but now with most of those things out of the way we now turn to renovating two bedrooms in the house so we can fit another child in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry you didn't get my administrative abilities. So glad you have such a great husband who is such a servant to you and the kids, and glad that you are trying to help him out. Mom