9.05.2008

banana baby...

the kiddos were so excited to learn that there little "c" baby is now the length of a banana (they now measure head to foot so it might seem like a big jump)....

since this is their favorite fruit/food I have been waiting for the babycenter weekly e-mail (that always compares the size of the baby to a fruit) to say it was the size of a banana...

I think I need to make a mini album of pictures we have collected from this series of "baby fruit".... creative juices are flowing these days but I have many other things on my plate right now...

first being preparation for our first house guests next weekend- Dave, Jayme and the fam will being visiting for the annual September birthday celebration... lots of floors to clean, beds to make and pictures to hang...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

by the way, do you want help with cooking anything for next weekend? Mom