4.23.2008

having "box envy"...

I ran to Shaws today to return a few things and I found myself having "box envy".... I think I have been packing too much because I saw the empty boxes in the isle from stocking and thought "oh I could use that for......" and then catching myself saying "I have some sort of weird disease now from all this packing".... so we close on the new house at 11:00am tomorrow! I am now super excited but just waiting for the tears to flow about leaving our little "nest" here that we have had for almost three years now... I am going to take a break from packing tonight and hit the laundry mat washing winter comforters to put away for the summer(it is absolutely gorgeous here today) and tear inspirational pages out of the last dozen magazines that will hit the recycling center and never meet the new house =( I am sad to throw these out but I have a new system of organizing ideas I see on paper thanks once again to soulemama (who I did meet on Saturday.... she is lovely)... off to fit in some last packing before I go pick up the kiddos from "Papa"land...

dreaming of this.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Excited for you!