4.17.2008

everybody just stay calm!!!!

this phrase is just a tiny slice of what is going on in my life!!! moving is not easy! in fact I never want to do it again! it'll only happen if God speaks to us (which I know could happen, ie my parents.... they moved 8-10 times in the military and since have moved twice to work on different college campuses as missionaries and they still talk as though they aren't settled, you know never say never!)... I feel as though I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off... I am trying to sell a few things on Craig's list... somebody may need a last minute prom dress or three boxes of retired Mary Kay products right?... I need to get to the bank, dry cleaners, and post office within the next 24hours.... I still have to work 36hours before our closing date (next Thursday)... my poor husband is trying to help with everything but I have never been good at delegating... I am starting to get emotional about leaving this beautiful home in which I have brought my two babies home to and I have grown to love... it is hard to imagine life any where else... I sobbed in our last apartment when I went back to clean... the older I get the less I like change... I never thought I would be like this but here I am... needless to say I am the one freaking out.... I want to have a "freak out" party but no one in my house works that way except for me (well maybe Daisy if she doesn't get her food ASAP).... for this I am grateful but then I feel badly about it and guilt is now plaguing me... for the moment I am going to rest in the fact that in two weeks this will all be over and happy, joyful, caring, patient mama will be back...
Daisy and Carter trying to stay clear of me in their new "chill out" spot

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah, I really hope the move goes well. Remember everything will make it, whether it's in the right box or not. Moving with kids is REALLY tough, especially when they are both mobile and interested in what you're doing!!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the encouragement Kelly! I knew you have some. I am doing much better now that some areas are completed.