5.03.2007

spring fever..

loving all the green... fresh air... sun shining through the windows.. and dirty little toes from flip flops and sandals... we spent the weekend down at Dave and Jayme's... celebrating Giuliana's 3rd birthday and Dawson's dedication... we had a wonderful visit... Giuliana and Carter are such good buddies and just played together so much... Carter loved her kitchen and cooked all weekend... the babies (Daisy and Dawson) were loved on a ton and very well behaved... we returned with me having to return to work on Monday and my week has been busy ever since...
Dawson is so much bigger than Daisy but it is nice since I think she is so big for her age... she is smiling up a storm and watching everything in her world... I am so overwhelmed with the house and all I have not done this week because I went back to work... I just want to be outside and enjoy the fresh air but I have lots to do... maybe a walk in the morning... ahh! that fresh air

No comments: