5.21.2007

rainy weekend...

I didn't even take my camera out this weekend... I was too busy... first of all I didn't work at all this weekend! Yeah!... I spent Friday night out scrapbooking at Times to Treasure (Kev stayed home with the kiddos)... Saturday I went to the mother daughter breakfast at church with my Daisy of course!... left early to head to lunch with the Trautermans... Marissa made Kevin's (and Will's too!) favorite meal and dessert... ahhh Chocolate Trifle!... then Marissa and I headed to Kathy McFarland's for a Creative Memories party... kinda cheesy scrapbook stuff but I love their tape runners!!!!! I order the refills two at a time!...And I had run out Friday at the crop I went to... so after the CM party Marissa dropped me off at home and then the whole family headed to Boston to meet my family for dinner and celebrate my Mom's birthday!... we got home late and Carter was up till 11:00!... yikes! then Sunday we were up early to get the house ready for lunch guest!... We had Ben and Jenny Roberts and their daughter Annalisa over... I made Kevin's favorite Beef Stroganof ... we had a wonderful time with them and then nap time... which Carter desperately needed... then Uncle Keith and future Aunt Alyson came over and visited... then we went to Moes for dinner with them... then we crashed after we finally got the kids in bed last night... dispite all the rain we had a fun weekend and did a lot of things I had wanted to do... but today is a day of rest and a day to get caught up! sorry no pics... next time!

No comments: