5.09.2007

National Scrapbook Day and Pink Tea...

(text added late) so here is my late celebration of Ntnl' Scrapbooking Day which happened on Saturday... I didn't have time to actually scrap but went shopping for a few goodies at Times


this is a recent layout I made of our family portrait in 2005 taken by Rebekah and Brian Traylor in their living room... love these pictures...



but then !I was off to the Pink Tea... so much fun... let me explain... Kevin's Aunt Wendy has beautiful home in Bolton and her (and my mother in-laws) cousin Kathleen came up from PA and hosted a "Pink Tea" at Wendy's... it was all of us women from their side of the family... some of whom I had never met... Daisy came and was decked out in a pink Polly Flinders dress (that was mine when I was a baby) and a crocheted hat, booties and cardigan Nanny had made for her... girls are so fun to dress... any who Wendy's house looked beautiful and we all enjoyed goodies, fruity teas, and the company of each other...
Kathy is so inventive and started these teas at home with her girlfriends and wanted to share it with us... she is thinking about writing a book about the pink tea and invited each of us to brain storm about hosting our own... hummmmm?... maybe when I am not so busy in like 20 years... just kidding... man look at that amazing table!... ahh the petit fours!

No comments: