9.01.2010

Carter starts kindergarten!



My baby started kindergarten today!
His sisters missed him and expressed this by being very naughty...
so much for D being better when she is oldest and gets more attention!

I loved that father and son matched for the big occasion!
Carter was very excited to see all the little kids and happy!
I don't think he realized all the kids were little like him after going to the High School for preschool.

Here he is showing off his little name tag he colored for the 1st day of school.
Lining up to go upstairs!
And the tears welled up! Hard to see him walk away from me all independent and excited! He said he had a good day but not as fun as preschool. He threw out his apple at lunch and then didn't have an afternoon snack (should have warned him about that). Somehow he got some animal crackers from the 5th graders (not sure how that came about?). And the most exciting thing is that I just finished my homework! All those papers to fill out and info to process.... mom can you come be my secretary? I need one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do remember all the forms. I just finished filling out everything for Rebekah for her trip so I guess I'm available until we start filling out college stuff again. Just be thankful that you only have 1 set of forms (maybe you'll have forms for Daisy too though!) Luv, Mom

Kathleen Ellis said...

How (bitter)sweet! I remember those days! Brandie started kindergarten right there in Holden at a Christian school...she loved it! I'm sure Carter will have lots of fun and learn lots of "new" things!!!
<3 Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Wow, time goes by so fast! I still remember visiting you at your condo right after he was born. Congratulations!
-Jen R.