1.26.2010

Cora turns 1!!!

Our sweet Cora turned one today. We celebrated her happy spirit, her never ending joy (well almost), her active energy and life she brings to our family. We also celebrated one year ago when she was born at home with three wonderful midwives, two sisters, Grandma and Grandpa and one special friend keeping us company. We thank God today for the plans he has for our lives. Cora was a big surprise but the best one I have had in my life so far! I hope there are more surprises like this (no more surprise babies though!) in my life... Here is my song for Cora. We had a very small celebration out to dinner and then back to our house with wonderful friends.
Carter and I had made Cora this caterpillar during naptime today.
And a fun new toy for the little one that Carter, Daisy and Mama are having lots of fun with too!

No comments: