4.02.2009

what I have been up to...

I have been working on our new laptop and it is confusing because I am not sure where to keep my photos... so i haven't been blogging as much... so I have been a little MIA... I have also been working on my maternity leave to-do list (I go back to work in less than 3 weeks)... and distracted by this....

Before:After:
airbrushing in photoshop.... so much fun! I am taking a photo editing course through SisTV and I mostly want to work on lighting but I am learning way more than I ever thought and I have airbrushed myself to have flawless skin!... I love the process and love looking younger but don't worry I won't waste to much time on this because I am off to scrapbook for the weekend with Marissa! Yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo, airbrush me to perfect skin! you look fabulous!
jenn corso

Unknown said...

I love the composition. I'm not so into deviating from the natural look, but I appreciate the skill.