4.12.2009

Easter Celebrations


we had a wonderful Easter weekend with my Grandma visiting... on Friday we colored eggs and made cutout cookies... this morning we started with the kids finding their Easter baskets... they both got rain boots that we desperately need this time of year...Daisy *HEARTS* candy....
and today we all had Easter dinner with my family... I tried to keep things simple but beautiful... it was however freezing today but thank the Lord there was the perfect amount of sunshine... it made for some wonderful pictures... we did make it outside for an Easter egg hunt... Daisy's dress was a remake of a dress I wore when I was two... it was given to me by my mom and it had a stain on the front that I couldn't get out... so I cut it apart and made a new dress using the cross-stitched birds in the new dress... I love the way it came out and I love the color because it draws out her blue eyes... we took a couple four generation pictures... I love this one! all in all we had a wonderful time and were sad to see grandma go!... At least we will see her in August just in time for home-grown corn.... yum-o!

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Awwwe...looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been there. Miss you guys! Hopefully we'll see you soon. And I can't believe your already going back to work....times flies so fast. Cora is looking so cute.