2.03.2009

everyday surprises...

One thing I have learned as a mama is that everyday has a new surprise... last night when eating a meal we had received from someone at church (gotta love the meal ministry!!!!) Carter all the sudden got very excited to see the chicken drumsticks!... he started talking about how he was going to "Bite the meat right off the bone!"... I never make drumsticks because Kevin and I don't really like the bones so we were totally surprised by Carter's reaction... I honestly started to think he had received my father's "Bite everything off the bone" gene when Carter then explained that Mickey eats a drumstick like that in the movie... Ahah!... so what we really have here is a toddler that remembers everything he sees!.. but don't worry Grandpa he did the same thing with the left overs tonight!

No comments: