8.28.2008

morning routine... (I need help)

I have never been one to be able to go without breakfast.... so this really gets to me and my 5month pregnant body....

I first make C&D breakfast, serve them their milk....

while they eat I prepare mine....

and some coffee...

by the time I am done these are the looks I get.....


they think it time for them to have seconds and my breakfast gets pulled apart by the little "vultures"...

as a rule I don't share till they have completely finished their own or I am full....

but if I don't they scream fuss and this makes an awful start to our day....

what routine would work better? Any ideas veteran moms?

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Good Luck :) That is why I never seem to eat breakfast and if I do, it is something very simple and quick. Or I feed Gena while they eat and then while they play later in the morning, I get to eat breakfast. And when I have to work, forget it. Again, good luck :)

Anonymous said...

You could try to make your breakfast first, maybe give them some banana, while you eat and then make them something else. You could also make yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich the night before so you'd have something to eat while you make their breakfast.