8.14.2008

the garden scene...

lets just say the garden looks much like my brain these days...



overgrown and frazzled....


the weeds have taken over, the last few zucs and summer squashes rotted and some of my tomatoes are too!


the cherry tomatoes are in abundance and have a great taste...


and the sunflowers are blooming...

the pole bean is as tall as the stick it's climbing up...

and this little bean is about the size of a tomato.... not the best specimen for the picture but it was about the right size...heard the heart beat again today... didn't catch the rate but Carter and Daisy heard it too!... sad news today... my doctor is resigning... I had to pick another one... choose the one who delivered Daisy... she seemed great even though I just met her that one time... we'll see, with my luck someone else will deliver me any ways (happened the last two times)... all my girlfriends will be sad since they go to the same doctor as I do... but she actually delivered their babies!... honestly the doctor only catches the baby... I do most of the work!

No comments: