7.19.2008

the 4th,...

sorry somehow i forgot about these....

we had a wonderful two days in Boston at my Parents condo (they were out of town so we crashed it).... we saw Wall-E, went grocery shopping late in Boston, made lots of yummy food for Auntie T's friends, I made my tradition dessert that looks like an American flag, hung out on the beautiful deck, rode the T (Carter loves it), shared a snow cone between the kids (took up a half and hour), I stood in line for fried dough which also ate up half and hour, the kids we good (at least that is what onlookers told us) it is hard to see when you are trying to corral them....






each time I sit down by the Charles wondering if it is really worth the wait to see the fireworks and then they start......




they take my breath away! Can't help but think heaven is like this x a bagillion!

No comments: