3.31.2008

one happy food day...





so in return for naming their son, Max, our friends came to make us breakfast... well he did! we had a wonderful time eating crepes, crumpets and visiting... Alyssa could not make it due to lack of sleep but I knew she had wanted to be there.... but I saw her that night when we (five lovely ladies from our church) had dinner at Jennies house and did a supper swap... I brought four batches of my Gnocchi Bake and left with Baked Ziti, Chili, Spinach Ravioli Lasagna and a vegetable Chili with homemade Corn Bread... when I came home I put one Chili in the freezer, one in the fridge for Monday when i work... this crazy good lookin' lasagne for Tuesday dinner when I am again working and Baked Ziti for maybe this weekend when I am away scrapbooking and my darling husband is watching my kiddos for me (thanks hun!)... Jenn was the most organized with everything already divided, printed labels with cooking directions and this wonderful box to carry everything home in... hard to believe she has 16month old twins and is due with another (just 1) in August!!! she'll hate this picture but I only took a couple... so anyway I love this supper swap already and I highly suggest doing it with us next time!!!!! we may do this once a month and if it grows it could be awesome!!!! one more thing to help this crazy mama out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

reuben looks so happy holding that cream-whipper thingy.