11.29.2007

Thanksgiving...

was complete with... the Macy's Day Parade (well a 1/2 hour of it)... high school football... meeting one side of the family at the game... kiddos bundled up... the mad dash home and back into the car for the ride to Boston... yummy turkey dinner from Mom and Tina and I produced most of the sides... this way the dishes are manageable for everyone... my parents had singles from their ministry ties in Boston and David Reynoso(sorry you had to work jen!) come over for dinner... we have always shared our Thanksgiving table with others which I think is special... naps for the kids... dessert for us... drive back home so i can go to work =(... this stunk!... but turned out to be a great day... Kevin then headed to his grandparents to see that side of the family... Carter liked melanie the doggie and the pie!... I even went shopping after work on the morning... all by myself which was great... I am so much lighter on my feet without two kids... the after-Thanksgiving shopping mob?... No problem and I was in bed by 9:30... the shopping has begun!

No comments: