6.25.2007

he turns 2!

last Thursday we celebrated Carter's 2nd birthday!... I was just reading somewhere how birthdays really are for women... they remember them better than men... women are usually better at buying gifts and wrapping them... we have to bake a cake or make a treat to celebrate... and women cherish each of their child's birthday as a special day in their own life... this I am finding especially true in my life... his birthday is such a significant moment in my life since it was a milestone for me... I became a Momma to someone in this world... their very own... and oh how I hope I learn and live up to that... 2 years down many more to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your sentiments about women and birthdays is certainly true ~ especially for those women who become mothers... you are a wonderful "momma" and I am blessed to be on this journey along side you:) xoxox me