6.04.2007

camping in Greenfield, NH

sorry I have been MIA... just to busy having fun to blog!... camping was great over Memorial Day weekend... the kids were good but got really dirty of course...Carter ended up liking the lake after freaking out when we made him put his toes in the water... he ended up having lots of fun and Daisy was so good too! They both slept well at night and took their naps... I was relieved about that!... Kevin's relatives were so good with Carter and Daisy... I was nice to just hang out and enjoy the awesome weather! Kevin really loves this place from his childhood and oh does it remind me of high school and being head over heels in love... funny to see us standing on that beach with two kids in our arms!... God is amazing!... And now it is fun to see how the family grows each couple of years... Alyson (hi girl!- I know your reading this and don't tell Keith how I have been a bad blogger recently =( ) was here this year and last and soon she with be an official part of the McRell clan!... I am really getting excited for their wedding!... just need a dress!

No comments: